Online coaching is exactly like traditional coaching with the added advantages of flexibility and convenience. If you’re designing a coaching class for yourself, you then need certainly to first know all the major components that get into creating one. When you yourself have all these components for the class, then you can certainly be confident your students are certain to get perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student will need to have his own personal login id where he is able to access his course contents. He should likewise have the capability to change his contact details for instance email id. He also needs to be able to make comments and communicate with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You have to offer several methods to communicate, email being the primary means. Additionally, you need to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with each other and with you. You can decide to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your site.
3. Content: Your website must also provide a copy of the information that you’re providing as a the main curriculum ncert solutions for class 9 maths. In case the student deletes the e-mail you sent, he should be able to access exactly the same information on your site. Additionally, you need to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you need to be able to observe far you have reached in the course. The student must also be able to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of your course. In case the student wants to revise some previous content, he should be able to do so and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of your course, you need to be able to give grades on the basis of the student’s performance. You can choose to offer certifications and awards. This might aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Be sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your course material and how they’ve benefited from it. Invite suggestions for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone as well as videos on YouTube which consists of private viewing feature to ensure that only your students can access it. There are sites which even provide you with a digital chalk or pen to spell out your points on an electronic digital screen. Each one of these methods will help to create a great learning experience for the students.