You will find various kinds of racing and can be categorized as follows:
(1) Rally Racing: Rallying involves racing in off-road areas where general people don’t drive their vehicles. The drivers and the co-drivers rally sooner or later and then leave the area at regular intervals to reach a certain point. The drivers and their co-drivers can explore the track beforehand to be able to have a better concept of the roads. The co-drivers help the drivers to find the best possible way to reach the destination. World Rally Championship is the most popular championship in this type of race.
(2) Single-seater Racing: This really is one of the most famous motor sports and involves lots of specially designed high-speed cars. They are $500.00 for your car open-wheels cars and generally the cars have aerofoil wings in the leading and as well as rear to really have a better adhesion to the track. Formula One is just a World Championship that’s now known to every motor sport enthusiast. This championship is the highest level of motor sport and every car racer wants to be involved in this competition.
(3) Ice Racing: This sort of racing takes invest snow or on frozen lakes. Obvious requirement for such race is extreme weather conditions and this motor sport generally takes invest high latitudes. These cars involve full rubber and studded tires for a better adhesion.
(4) Touring Car Racing: This sort of race involves highly modified production cars and it’s comparatively slower than the sports vehicle racing or the single-seater racing. The most used championship could be the World Touring Car Championship.
(5) Stock Car Racing: This sort of car racing resembles Touring car racing and is definitely an American version of the same. The automobile racing series popular in this type of racing could be the NASCAR. This really is generally conducted on ovals and the cars found in racing are just like production cars but are specifically built for racing.
(6) Drag Racing: Drag racing involves completing a certain distance in the shortest possible time. Generally this distance is 400 m and the range of cars participating in this race can be everyday car to high class racing cars. This will depend on which form of car has been employed for drag racing as a street racing car can cover 400m in 15 sec and the exact same distance can be included in a specially designed fuel dragster car in 4.5 sec.
(7) Sports Car Racing: Sports vehicle racing takes invest a closed circuit and in this race, purpose-built cars and sports cars production versions contend with each other. This race is very for long distances like 1000km and that’s why this race involves multiple driver switching between them.
(8) Off-road Racing: The name tells it all, the racing of some modified cars happens off road i.e. from city traffic. Off road famous championship series is CORR.
(9) Hill Climbing: This sort of race involves racing for the best time completion. The cars have to climb the extremely steep hills and the vehicle with the very best completion time could be the winner.
(10) Kart Racing: Generally, most motor sport enthusiasts start their career from Kart racing. The racing tracks are very small and the karts found in the race are very different from the standard cars that operate on roads.